Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: DSotM Again (Read 11245 times) previous topic - next topic

DSotM Again

Reply #25
Sebastian, would you be at all opposed to pulling your 30-second sample on the other thread so that you could give us the 2:52-3:05 from the new remaster?
-Tim

Audio/Music Geek Since 1997

DSotM Again

Reply #26
Hello!

I've got a remastered CD by EMI Records from 1994 of DSotM.

If anybody is interested I can post a sample from the track mentioned.

DSotM Again

Reply #27

I'm pretty sure that's the same one we're talking about.  They remastered DSotM in 1992 for the Shine On boxed set, and then in 1994 they used that same master to reissue it separately with new artwork and such.  That's the version I used for these comparisons.
-Tim

DSotM Again

Reply #28
I'm pretty sure that's the same one we're talking about.  They remastered DSotM in 1992 for the Shine On boxed set, and then in 1994 they used that same master to reissue it with new artwork and such.  That's the version I used for these comparisons.

After done a closer look to the included booklet of the CD, I have to say:
You are probably right.

DSotM Again

Reply #30
Sebastian, would you be at all opposed to pulling your 30-second sample on the other thread so that you could give us the 2:52-3:05 from the new remaster?

Which song exactly? (Sorry, I am very stressed and tired at the moment. )

DSotM Again

Reply #31
Which song exactly? (Sorry, I am very stressed and tired at the moment. )

Sorry.  Shoulda been clearer.  I'm looking for 2:52-3:05 from Money off the new hybrid CD.
-Tim

DSotM Again

Reply #32

I'm pretty sure that's the same one we're talking about.  They remastered DSotM in 1992 for the Shine On boxed set, and then in 1994 they used that same master to reissue it separately with new artwork and such.  That's the version I used for these comparisons.

I've got the 20th anniversary edition of dsotm and the '94 release. both state to be remastered in '92. but the former has the drop out in the right channel whereas the latter has not. the 20th anniversary edition was made in the UK, the regular '94 release was made in Holland.