IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Add second harddrive music folder but nothing shows up in foobar, Music is not detected from second harddrive
rfnslyr
post May 4 2013, 04:06
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107956

I installed foobar on my secondary harddrive and added D:\Music in File->Preferences->Media Library. It says Monitoring but in the left hand side under Album list, there are no artists displayed.

I don't know which kind of info to provide to you guys or where to begin troubleshooting unfortunately.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Case
post May 4 2013, 09:57
Post #2

Group: Developer (Donating)
Member No.: 322

You could mention what Album List does show you. Perhaps it has one question mark entry that, when expanded, shows all your files. To bypass tag info problems you could select Library -> Search from the main menu and type ALL in the search field. It will list all files media library contains and window title will tell you how many files there are. If the files are really missing make sure the files on your drive aren't inside hidden folders. Media Library leaves those out of its index.
+Quote Post
rfnslyr
post May 4 2013, 17:35
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 107956

QUOTE (Case @ May 4 2013, 09:57) *
You could mention what Album List does show you. Perhaps it has one question mark entry that, when expanded, shows all your files. To bypass tag info problems you could select Library -> Search from the main menu and type ALL in the search field. It will list all files media library contains and window title will tell you how many files there are. If the files are really missing make sure the files on your drive aren't inside hidden folders. Media Library leaves those out of its index.

It shows absolutely nothing without a search bar either. I reinstalled foobar on my main windows HD which I did not want to do, and it worked. My goal is to install my programs on my second HD, but then foobar doesn't do anything.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 10:40