Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ITU-R BS.1387 document (Read 4508 times) previous topic - next topic

ITU-R BS.1387 document

Can someone plz. mail me the ITU-R BS.1387 document on objective audio quality evaluation?

ITU-R BS.1387 document

Reply #1
Can someone plz. mail me the ITU-R BS.1387 document on objective audio quality evaluation?

It's not a document I don't think it's just some sort of recommendation (I could be wrong). If you are talking about EAQUAL then I recommend you do a quick search on the net, nobody really explains how it works I am sure their are a few people who know though.  I am not one of them I, but would like to know myself.  . I think it has something to do with ODG scores. Unless of course you are already familiar with it? in which case sorry.
budding I.T professional

ITU-R BS.1387 document

Reply #2
Got to http://www.itu.int/ITU-R/ and register. Registration gives you the ability to download 3 recommendations annually for FREE.

BS.1387 you will find under:
Publications - Radiocommunication - ITU R recommendations - BS (broadcasting service)...
Scroll down to find your number 1387.

That's how I got my copy a few years back...

ITU-R BS.1387 document

Reply #4
I'm having some problem with the registration. Can u plz. mail it to arvindganeshb@hotmail.com ?[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=320264"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That would be illegal. You can't redistribute those documents without ITU's permission.