IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules

Please read foobar2000 Tech Support Forum Rules before posting and comply with all the points.
Failure to provide all the information pointed out in the above document in your post is considered wasting other people's time and in extreme cases will lead to your topic getting locked without a reply.

See also: Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
foobar2k 0.9.4 -> replaygain from commandline, Trying to automate replaygain during a REACT rip session
bytemastr
post Oct 10 2006, 22:05
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27759

Hello--

I've done some searching on HA and Google and it doesn't look like there is any scanner other than Foobar that will replaygain a cuesheet.

Since fb2k can, I'd like to invoke it during a REACT session, however I've tried /command:ReplayGain/... (the various commands that show up in the context menu editor) and they're happily ignored.

I was curious to see if anyone else had attempted this and had gotten further--and if not, I'd like to ask for consideration from the fb2k developers to add this functionality, because you have a very unique ability, even over programs such as wavegain, insofar as being able to do album and track replaygain against cuesheets.

Thanks much.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 17:28