Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [cross-posting/TOS #6] From: WMP Tag Plus - MPEG4, Vorbis and FLAC met (Read 1549 times) previous topic - next topic

[cross-posting/TOS #6] From: WMP Tag Plus - MPEG4, Vorbis and FLAC met

Correct on the scrobbling question (the length of the song needs to be present in WMP's library for the scrobbling to work).

My Win7 WMP12 was used to play MP3 only before. Today I downloaded and installed DirectShow Filters & WMP Tag Plus to get FLAC support. All functions appear to be working fine. I like get your help to clarify one more thing, My WMP12 ‘PlayerModeAlbumArtSelected’ & ‘ShowAlbumArt’ have changed to display WMP album art at full size (600 X 600, this is not Win default setting) at NOW PLAYING screen and it works well. I tried one FLAC album embedded 600 X 600 jag art same way before, but those new FLAC support display only show 240 X 240.

I like to know if there is any way to let WMP 12 NOW PLAYING screen display FLAC embedded full size album art. Thanks,

Reply #1
Correct on the scrobbling question (the length of the song needs to be present in WMP's library for the scrobbling to work).

My Win7 WMP12 was used to play MP3 only before. Today I downloaded and installed DirectShow Filters & WMP Tag Plus to get FLAC support. All functions appear to be working fine. I like get your help to clarify one more thing, My WMP12 ‘PlayerModeAlbumArtSelected’ & ‘ShowAlbumArt’ have changed to display WMP album art at full size (600 X 600, this is not Win default setting) at NOW PLAYING screen and it works well. I tried one FLAC album embedded 600 X 600 jag art same way before, but those new FLAC support display only show 240 X 240.

I like to know if there is any way to let WMP 12 NOW PLAYING screen display FLAC embedded full size album art. Thanks,

I am trying to find the right place to put my question...

Reply #2
In future, if you are uncertain about where to post something, don’t just repost it somewhere else. Ask a member of staff via the reporting button, PM, or Site Related Discussion.

I will leave the thread in General Audio open and move these posts away as I doubt the issue with artwork is due to Plus.