Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Any DVD-Audio vs. Audio CD ABX tests? (Read 3588 times) previous topic - next topic

Any DVD-Audio vs. Audio CD ABX tests?

A test that (I suppose) was difficult to perform in the past is quite possible to do now. I mean - we have good resamplers (SSRC),  DVD Audio Tools, and recently - some software to extract LPCM from DVD-Audio . Has anyone tried to do such a test (that is - high-res vs high-res->16/44.1->the same high-res format)?
Sometimes I'm just fed up hearing how dvd-audio is better than audio cd claims without any proof. But I'm also not going to fight for what I believe in if someone proves me wrong - we always learn something new.
Thank you for your input.

Regards,
mlb2gm5x

PS. I apologize if topic covering this subject already exists - unfortunately I couldn't find any.