Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Suggestion - Jump to time (Read 1816 times) previous topic - next topic

Suggestion - Jump to time

Apologies if this has been suggested before - I searched for "jump time" and came up with nothing..

It would be nice to be able to enter a time to jump to in the file. I know that one can use the arrow keys in combination with ctrl to get up to 1 minute jump forward or backwards but if I want to jump 60 minutes into a file then I need to press that 60 times!

I doubt it would be hard to implement this since it is just jumping forward (or backward) by a larger number. Obviously there would be a few issues with calculating the time on variable bitrate files but it isn't impossible.

Great program otherwise! Very versatile, feature-rich without bloat. Marvellous.