Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AccurateRip under Linux (Read 5353 times) previous topic - next topic

AccurateRip under Linux

I have tried to get EAC running with Wine and VMwarePlayer (using win2K) and can get it to run. However I'd like to get AccurateRip setup.

I can install it, but as both wine and vmware create a virtual cd driver with a random name, Accuraterip will not accept any key discs, I pressume someone has already corrupt//cocked up the database by submitting one of these virtual drives offsets.

Is there any way I can force AccurateRip (doubtfull due to potentional missue/corruption of the DB) or any way to get my drive queried as the corrext drive under emulation?

Regards,

Kristian

AccurateRip under Linux

Reply #1
I would have thought EAC and dBpowerAMP both work fine under Wine.

AccurateRip under Linux

Reply #2
I would have thought EAC and dBpowerAMP both work fine under Wine.

They do, but when i try to configure accuraterip, it just tells me the discs i use for configuration don't match the offset in the database.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but i pressume its because my drive names are not as they appear under windows but are along the lines of "NECVmwareWmware" when I don't even have an NEC drive.

Kristian

AccurateRip under Linux

Reply #3
Bah, it def doesn't seem to work in VMWare, but i just reinstalled EAC and accuraterip function in wine and now it works perfect.

Please ignore whatever wiered thing occured. Time for some more ripping now

Kristian