Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Need help with problem MP3 sample (Read 3467 times) previous topic - next topic

Need help with problem MP3 sample

The attached file was extracted from the middle of an MP3 that plays with a glitch via foobar2k 0.9.5.5.  I opened it with m3DirectCut to remove the frames, but nothing out of the ordinary was visible and it plays in that player without problem.  Also plays acceptably in VU Player and Winamp.  fb2k is my main player, so I'd like to figure this out.  Suggestions/ideas are welcome.

[attachment=4635:attachment]

Reply #1
Well I just tried playing it in both Winamp and VLC, they both have a glitch approximately in the middle of the file.

Reply #2
Played ok in latest version of Winamp for me.  I ended up d/l the original again and messing with it in mp3DirectCut until I got it to sound ok in foobar.  Thanks for reply.