Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lyricsource_karaoketexty (Read 2186 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lyricsource_karaoketexty

Hello,
I have created a lyric source plugin for foo_uie_lyrics3, to add support for synced and unsynced lyrics from website KaraokeTexty.cz. On this website are many different lyrics, and it is great for (not only) Czech and Slovak songs, which aren't present in other existing lyric sources integrated in foo_uie_lyrics3.

You can download it from my website: http://www.robyer.cz/en/foobar2000/karaoketexty/

Reply #1
Hello,
I have created a lyric source plugin for foo_uie_lyrics3, to add support for synced and unsynced lyrics from website KaraokeTexty.cz. On this website are many different lyrics, and it is great for (not only) Czech and Slovak songs, which aren't present in other existing lyric sources integrated in foo_uie_lyrics3.

You can download it from my website: http://www.robyer.cz/en/foobar2000/karaoketexty/

Thx! 
last.fm | bulletproof2k

Reply #2
It contains one bug though. I am using "m_pHttpClient->download_page(...)" method to download pages with lyrics, but it is somehow limited to max. 100 000 bytes in length. Some search results are bigger so they got truncated and results in plugin aren't complete.

I'm beginner in Foobar2000 development so I'm not sure if I can get over that limit somehow or it is hardcoded in foo_uie_lyrics3 plugin (or maybe foobar itself?). Can someone help me with this? 

Reply #3
Looks like my problem with truncating is solved in recent version of Lyrics Panel. That's great