Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar help (Read 2719 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar help

Why foobar doesn´t have any help files???
Regards.
J.

foobar help

Reply #1
because nobody wrote any. i don't think peter is interrested in creating help files at all. maybe someone is willing to write a foobar faq or something, someday, but so far i don't know of any. i doubt you will ever find any real help files in foobar.

regards; ilikedirt

foobar help

Reply #2
What do you need help with? It's all pretty straight forward. The only thing which needs a bit of help documentation is the title formatting and that has some help... If someone finds a reason to then maybe a sticky could be written.
superdumprob

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" - Albert Einstein

foobar help

Reply #3
you can always use the forum... to me that's as good as a manual, if not better 

foobar help

Reply #4
There was a long thread on this awhile back. Lots of people volunteered to help but it never really got off the ground.  Chastity said she has a FAQ she's been working on.  You can usually find her on the official IRC channel.

Till then, read the rules and use the forum.  Lots of smart people here willing to help.
Master of Fate. By Fate Mastered