Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Protracker (P41A) plugin (Read 1551 times) previous topic - next topic

Protracker (P41A) plugin

Welcome
Can someone write plug into foobar P41A-enabled format.
Currently I use to play these files Deliplayer but it would be nice if foobar is served.

Here sample.

Thank you.

Protracker (P41A) plugin

Reply #1
You can use Prowiz to unpack them for now. If you must insist that a MOD player support every one of the 5 million different packing schemes that various Amiga software utilized, you'll have to wait until I clean up Prowiz and turn it into a generic unpacking step in foo_dumb.

Re: Protracker (P41A) plugin

Reply #2
Was anything ever added to foo_dumb to handle packed tracker files?

Re: Protracker (P41A) plugin

Reply #3
No, but foo_openmpt54 supports some packed tracker formats that foo_dumb did not. Maybe give it a try?

I never wanted to touch Prowiz code, because it's a giant mess of static code with static variables and direct file access throughout, making it a mess to convert into a library that can operate directly in memory and operate multiple concurrent instances if necessary.