Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Colour picker windows glitch (Read 2433 times) previous topic - next topic

Colour picker windows glitch

Hi,

I found a small problem when using the default UI along with the spectrogram visualiser: go into the 'colours and fonts' preferences page, and double click one of the coloured boxes to bring up a colour picker window. Now, right click on the spectrogram visualiser, go to 'Colours...', and double click one of the coloured boxes there. Instead of opening a new colour picker, the window for the old one simply flashes. This occurs even though I'm trying to change the colour of two different parts of the UI, and trying to do this from two different parts of the UI.

Also, I was trying to have two of the windows open was so that I could change one of the colours in the visualisation to be the same as the selection colour in the UI.

Thankyou.
"Lifting Shadows Off a Dream"

Colour picker windows glitch

Reply #1
The problem is that you are trying to open two modal dialogs. Foobar2000 prevents this since it would lead to very serious problems (foobar2000 would crash if you closed the modal dialogs in the wrong order). The flashing tells you that you need to close the first color picker before you can open another one.