Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #8] From: New ASIO driver: issues, bug/problem reports, etc. (Read 1172 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #8] From: New ASIO driver: issues, bug/problem reports, etc.

Ola,

I'm the new guy here.

I had a lot trouble with the new ASIO-plugin and was not able to make it going,  but after reading that topic I finally made it. The new ASIO-plugin is awesome. I used the wasapi-plugin und the old ASIO-plugin+ASIO4All for over a year. That improved my sound a lot and I thought this can't be better. But still there where some problems with the sound. Some frequencies where swallowed up and sound a lil bit distorted (especially the high frequencies). Also I missed some deep/strong Bass.

Now the sound is so awesome. Also the new plugin found the build-in ASIO of my UNI Xonar driver (modded Asus driver) and it works wonderfully. Don't need ASIO4All anymore. Thanks a lot Peter.