Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lnk module not working (Read 1663 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lnk module not working

Hello Foobar forums,

I'm trying to use the Shell Link Resolver module, but without success. After installing the module, adding a .lnk to foobar has no effect whatsoever. The .lnk itself is no longer queued (unlike previously), but neither is the target. All targets are simple M3U playlists containing nothing but paths to music files.
Any help?

I'm using Foobar2000 1.1.18.

Reply #1
I'm not sure if this works if the target of the link is a playlist file. It certainly doesn't work if the target is a directory.

Reply #2
Hmm, it appears you're right. I tried it with a shortcut to a single MP3, and that worked okay.

That's... not very useful. It looks like I'll have to explore other ways of doing what I want. Thanks for the reply though.

Reply #3
Unfortunately it's the best that is possible with a plugin in the current foobar2000 version.