Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: f2k 0.9.5b1 request - Activate Now Playing (Read 7252 times) previous topic - next topic

f2k 0.9.5b1 request - Activate Now Playing

Hello, I'm missing function, that is a part of the Columns UI. It's called "Activate Now Playing" and it was really useful. It transfered focus onto song that was being played, if the playlist still existed. Any plans for implementing this one?

Thanks

EDIT: I'm sorry, I must've overlooked the thread below... It's already been discussed

Reply #1
Double-clicking on the status bar focuses the currently playing track.

Reply #2
Already implemented. Doubleclick statusbar.
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Reply #3
Just duble-click the Statusbar of fb2k, et voila!

Reply #4
Am I able to bind a key to it?

Reply #5
thanks... works now  really good job with this release

Reply #8
In a similar vein, how about adding an option to change the text color of the currently playing song. So under Preferences > Display > Default UI > Colors and Fonts, add another entry in the Colors section for Currently Playing, or something similar. That way the currently playing song can be differentiated and you don't have to click on the status bar to see the currently playing song if it's visible in the playlist. Now that I think about it, if foobar is on top you probably have the song in the window title, but Winamp highlighted the currently playing song and I liked that feature.

Reply #9
In a similar vein, how about adding an option to change the text color of the currently playing song. So under Preferences > Display > Default UI > Colors and Fonts, [...]

I just wanted to write the same featurequest. I like a different color for playing (and another for paused) track more than this new symbol.

The second request: Set focus on Playlist View. I like working with keyboard. And before facets i never used much panels/elements. Now I have to press the tab-key to often, to jump to Playlist.