Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI FCL import/export (Read 4346 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI FCL import/export

I'd like to be able to export/import my global configuration to/from FCL. My component doesn't have any instance configuration data (ie. doesn't implement get/set_config). I've implemented my dataset:

Code: [Select]
class my_dataset : public cui::fcl::dataset {
public:
    void get_name (pfc::string_base & p_out) const { p_out = "My Scripts"; }
    const GUID & get_guid () const { return my_dataset_guid; }
    const GUID & get_group () const { return cui::fcl::groups::title_scripts; }
    void get_data (stream_writer * p_writer, t_uint32 type, cui::fcl::t_export_feedback & feedback, abort_callback & p_abort) const {}
    void set_data (stream_reader * p_reader, t_size size, t_uint32 type, cui::fcl::t_import_feedback & feedback, abort_callback & p_abort) {}
};

static cui::fcl::dataset_factory<my_dataset> g_playlists_dropdown_dataset_factory;

Still, I can't see my entry when I click on "FCL Export" button in Columns UI configuration page.

Reply #1
I think you also need to implement uie::fcl::group

Reply #2
Oh... I see. So, if I have 2 title scripts to export then I have to create one group implementation and two dataset implementations?

Reply #3
Create your own group if you want a new entry in the tree.

Probably one dataset would be fine. I think I was allowing for the possibility of listing the names of all datasets associated with a group when you selected it.