Reply to this topicStart new topic
Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech codec
seba6250
post Jan 1 2011, 20:48
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 86970

Hi

this is my first post on this forum, so at first i want to say HELLO to everyone:)

i'm working at buliding navigation system in my car and i want to change voice guidance for my language...

i found file which is resposible for voice....file name is vsi.img ,when i open it in HEXeditor in some line is written Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech.

My question is it possible to open in some program? i need codec?is it free or i need to buy?

BR
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
el_fuego333
post Jan 20 2011, 09:55
Post #2

Member No.: 87478

QUOTE (seba6250 @ Jan 1 2011, 20:48) *
Hi

this is my first post on this forum, so at first i want to say HELLO to everyone:)

i'm working at buliding navigation system in my car and i want to change voice guidance for my language...

i found file which is resposible for voice....file name is vsi.img ,when i open it in HEXeditor in some line is written Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech.

My question is it possible to open in some program? i need codec?is it free or i need to buy?

BR

Hello, do You have some informations about this files ? Thank You.
Andy
+Quote Post
hlloyge
post Jan 20 2011, 10:36
Post #3

Member No.: 27018

QUOTE (seba6250 @ Jan 1 2011, 20:48) *
BR

You can try to rename the extension to mp4 and open it with VLC player - maybe it will recognise it and reproduce it. Other than that, I can't suggest.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 07:40