Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Decent pair of in ear phones under $150? (Read 2991 times) previous topic - next topic

Decent pair of in ear phones under $150?

Hell guys, I'm new to the forum. I'm in the market for some new in ear phones. The only ones I've had other than the stock ipod ones were the first Bose triport IE set. Someone told me I could get a much better set in the same price range as the newer Bose ie set, so I'm on the hunt.

I listen to modern hip hop music so I need something that provides accurately detailed and strong bass to the point where I can feel the rumble in my ear like a car sub woofer. At the same time, I need the mids and highs to sound crisp and detailed. I want phones that will accurately reflect the mix and mastering of the tracks I listen to so I nice wide sound stage with no hiss is important. I also need fairly good isolation that can block out wind noise. My price range is $150 max.

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Reply #1
I bought a pair of Audio Technica ATH-CKM500 (WH) and I really really like them. They should meet your requirements.

Reply #2
Westone UM1s are aren't too bad.

Reply #3
Thank you for the replies. I have decided on ATH-CKM500IS RED.

Reply #4
hey, 160 euro senisizer hd-25 (sorry cant spell sen lol) their beter than most head phones above their on price value.