Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Revox anyone? (Read 3166 times) previous topic - next topic

Revox anyone?

Reply #1
if You bought these two beauties for just 150 then You're one lucky son of a gun ! (i hope it's not an insult  )

Revox anyone?

Reply #2
looks very oldskool  but i'd like to test them too

Revox anyone?

Reply #3
I have an old ReVox CD player I bought in 1983.  Typical Swiss quality: it is built like a precision tank.  I am sure that it will wear out sometime.  But I doubt I will be alive to see it.  All discrete components.  No stampings; all milled metal.  Beautiful inside. 

You stole those components for that price.  Best of luck with them.   
Nov schmoz kapop.

Revox anyone?

Reply #4
Thanks!

The SNR is not the best, and they look ugly like hell... but the sound... yummy  - no words as I won't push words like soundstage, depth, tight, or clarity around here... gotta get better interconnects now

Revox anyone?

Reply #5
gotta get better interconnects now

Ehm... unless actual ones are broken or malfunctioning, you will gain nothing (sonically) doing that.