Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to burn wavpack 6 channel to DVD-V (Read 3765 times) previous topic - next topic

How to burn wavpack 6 channel to DVD-V

Alright, not sure if this was the right forum for this but what the heck. 

Ok, been playing a bit with the DVD-A tools.  I now have 6 channel 24/96 wavpack files that I want to burn to DVD-V.  What conversions do I have to do, or what processes do I need to go thru.

BTW, this is the NIN - With Teeth Dual-Disc DVD-A rip.
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Reply #1
Dvd-v can't handle 6 channel 24/96 content. You can either do 2 channel 24/96 lpcm audio (if your player supports it) or 6 channel 16/48 dolby digital audio.

Reply #2
Yeah, I know that I would be downconverting for ac3.  That's not a problem.
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Reply #3
Converting a six channel 16/48 wav file should be possible with foobar2000. Besweet should then be able to encode the wav file to ac3.