Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar playlists always get corrupted if not closed normaly (Read 1039 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar playlists always get corrupted if not closed normaly

My foobar playlists get corrupted over and over again.
Every time foobar is closed down in any other way then "normal" they get corrupted. (Everything is gone and all playlist names are changed to things like "Imported playlist (00000016.fpl)". (and they are empty!)

Everyone know it's impossible to not shut down by pushin power button sometimes due to some app crashing or whatever. Every time that happens foobar gets destroyed.
Foobar should handle the playlists and settings better then this, they should not get corrupted this easy.

Let me know how to provide tech info about this and I will.
I have to redo all playlists over and over now and I got so tired of this I had to change back to winamp, because it never ever corrupts playlists..

Foobar playlists always get corrupted if not closed normaly

Reply #1
I do agree that something like the component foo_jesus should be part of foobart's core, but until then, there is the component foo_jesus.