Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Any good tips for Ult Ear Triple Fi 10? (Read 4093 times) previous topic - next topic

Any good tips for Ult Ear Triple Fi 10?

Any tips for the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10's that make these IEM's sounds as bright as the Sennheiser HD600's?  The Comply Foam tips dampen the highs too much, and the stock tips kept popping out of my ears?  Thanks.

Reply #1
Any tips for the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10's that make these IEM's sounds as bright as the Sennheiser HD600's?  The Comply Foam tips dampen the highs too much, and the stock tips kept popping out of my ears?  Thanks.

Any ideas?

Reply #2
I've never used any Ultimate Ears IEM's, but have you tried any of the Shure "black olive" tips (if they'll fit)?  The single-flange, hemispherical tips?

Those have worked very well for me with Etymotic's hf5's and Westone's UM1's.
"Not sure what the question is, but the answer is probably no."