Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3274013 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1925
In the main menu: View > Layout > ...

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1926

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1928

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1929
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1930
Hi
How to resolve problem displayed in a pic?
Cant remember when it happened,actually volume knob turned in a red.How to turn it back in knob mod?

version is the last one 1.2, skin is Kameleon.
Components:
foo_albumlist.dll
foo_cdda.dll
foo_converter.dll
foo_dsp_eq.dll
foo_dsp_std.dll
foo_input_std.dll
foo_rgscan.dll
foo_ui_std.dll
foo_uie_lyrics3 0.3.5.2

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1931

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1932
Panel "Display" from the configuration for car pc.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1933
Here is my current config although admittedly I am getting kindof tired of it. Would like to make an interface that has seperate windows for different views. Could someone be so kind as of to point me in the right direction to achieve this?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1934
Here is my first layout!
It is a very basic layout, showing the things I need in different 'panels'.
I'm a guy who likes a lot of info on his screen, and also easily editable.
For those who are interested in how it is made: most of the panels are WSH-scripts. For the others i've used a standard panel or component (I don't think I can make them better myself, and they already are very customisable).
I hope I can inspire some people with this layout, I'm not a programmer, so for most of the people it is possible to make something like this by themselves.
If you like a specific part of this layout, you can ask me, I'm still working on a decent installer to make it easy to install...

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1935
Here is my current config although admittedly I am getting kindof tired of it. Would like to make an interface that has seperate windows for different views. Could someone be so kind as of to point me in the right direction to achieve this?

At colums UI, you can make different layouts and switch between them in the preferences. It that what you are looking for? After that, you can make some kind of button to switch between them? (I'm also thinking of making a button to switch between a full view and a small compact view)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1936
At colums UI, you can make different layouts and switch between them in the preferences. It that what you are looking for? After that, you can make some kind of button to switch between them? (I'm also thinking of making a button to switch between a full view and a small compact view)

Yeah definitely. My current layout is basically everything I could fit on my screen. The right column has some switchable buttons but I copied and pasted from another WSH script for those. Ideally I'd had maybe a single album player, a now playing with visualizations, playlist manager, etc and be able to toggle between them.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1937
(I'm also thinking of making a button to switch between a full view and a small compact view)

you can do that with panel stack splitter. you can create buttons which resize the panel. if that panel hosts all your other panels, the main foobar window will resize to fit.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1938
Here is mine 

Thank to tedGO, T.P Wang, Br3tt, Falstaff, DRON, marc2003 and others for your great scripts.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1939
Going to release this soon! Stay tuned!

Nocturne

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1940
@antheo: very nice

@D.Sync: What's the panel for album browser?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1941
Hi Falstaff. It's the Graphical Browser.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1942
[quote name='Falstaff' date='Jan 30 2013, 19:59' post='822533']
@antheo: very nice

Thank Falstaff,
Here's my newest layout, the tape reels is quite smooth rotation and the coils diameter to be changed dimension following track time.
I also use scripts from you and some others build this layout, thanks all.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1943
The overall theme looks very futuristic. Great blend of colors too.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1945

Best designed one I've seen to date. Not overly functional, but looks gorgeous.

Personally, I don't see the point of adding to my runtime overhead with custom plugins and skins... I just have loads of panels and meters open. Having massive resolution screens (and second displays) means I can just leave it open constantly. My preference is some custom Playback state display formatting, loads of info columns and all the meters. I love the Spectrogram something fierce, particularly when used to analyse multichannel renders.

How I'm currently rolling:

I think a Columns UI experiment may be in order though for my fun-loving laptop installation... Love those oldskool VUs some people have.
Don't forget International Talk Like A Pirate Day! September the 19th!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1946

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1948
my current layout.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1949
So I've been trying to finish editing a skin to match my computer but I've come 2 or 3 points which i can't figure out

The first is that I would like to make the splitters invisible, or the same colour as the background, I have seen that there are splitter setting to change the scripting but I just can't seem to get it up.
The second is a minor one but when you click on a song the rating colour become bright blue but i can't see why this happens in the script and there is no way that i can see in 'Color and Fonts' to change this

The third point is just the scrollbar which system relliant I believe. I would be very thankful If anyone could help me with this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)