Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Toaster for Fb2k (Read 316927 times) previous topic - next topic

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #50
 uuh, always the same - those pissy installers sometimes need pseudo-fantastic stuff:

create a winamp directory in 'program files' and create a txt-file and rename it to 'winamp.exe' - that should do the trick

..or do you really want to use this app     

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #51
@sPeziFish: What?

Is that a reply to a post that got removed or something? You cant use the winamp toaster with foobar2000, and the download doesnt have an installer, its just a dll. What are you referring to?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #52
no shaneh, my brain misled me (once again, damn cheap thing), I thought yur component is a wrapper and used your dll and additionally put the winamp-toaster in my foobar-folder  *slam head on the table*

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #53
how do i move the cover a little left so it wont be on the skin border?
see pic

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #54
Use the right border padding ®.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #55
I keep getting
ERROR (CORE) : Failed to load DLL: foo_toaster.dll, reason: Unable to load DLL.

This application has failed to satrt because MSVCR71D.dll was not found, I have that file and every dll required to run the plugin.

0.1 works but 0.1.3 dont.

BTW some covers dont show in the toaster screen and some does show.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #56
Try the release version instead, it doesnt use the debug runtimes.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #57
I cant open the 7z file, tried with WinRAR and 7zip.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #58
I cant open the 7z file, tried with WinRAR and 7zip.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=277450"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

me neither and i overwrote my 0.1 copy with the 0.3 so i dont have any old copies...

can u post the 0.3 release in rar format please...

or tell us how to open ur 7zip thingy..

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #60
@shaneh: i would be happy to mirror the plugin on my university webspace.  pm me or email me if you want me to do this.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #61
is there any way to display dynamic data on toast (like %_bitrate_dynamic% and so on)?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #62
I think it would be useful to allow for wildcards in the paths for cover images.  So for example I have a "folder.jpg" in one dir and "folder.bmp" in another I can use a string with "folder.*".

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #63
@spase: I have site space and domain etc, just havent got around to organising it properly yet.

@bukem: sure, what are the callbacks required to get that info? I tried playback_on_dynamic_info but it only seems to get called when a http stream starts playing, and only when it starts, not when the title is finalised. Also, whats a good method to get the playing file info using the playlist? Just using the *track handle from on playback change doesnt give you the playlist info. Using playlist->get_current playing index doesnt work if you delete or move the current playing item.

@Duble0Syx: Toaster doesnt compensate for awkward cover image file naming schemes. You can use a list of different formatting strings separated by ;

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #64
where can i get skins for the toaster?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #65
First off, amazingly cool plugin.  I love this.  Big time.

Is it possible to get it to display the time elapsed or time remaining?  I know it can display the total time, just curious about the other.  Looked through the .htm that comes with the Winamp version and didn't see it there.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #66
See reply to @bukem.

The only way Ive seen plugins update that info is with a timer, which I would like to avoid using. There should be a callback for when the time elapsed changes, and other things change. I know there is the 'seek' callback, and the dynamic info callback (which doesnt seem to do anything too useful AFAIK), but havent seen anything very usable.

@eliazu: if there was a site for toaster skins, I wouldnt be posting attachments to this forum. The 'skins' you speak of are nothing more than just images. You want a skin? try http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q= there are plenty there.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #67
There should be a callback for when the time elapsed changes, and other things change.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=278043"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
play_callback::on_playback_time() is called every second.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #68
@eliazu: if there was a site for toaster skins, I wouldnt be posting attachments to this forum. The 'skins' you speak of are nothing more than just images. You want a skin? try http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q= there are plenty there.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=278043"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

i know they are just images
i even made one myself
but i wnat something transparent that i dont know how to do.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #69
play_callback::on_playback_time() is called every second.

@foosion: i'm not a coder (unless you wan't me to do some Z80 tricks ), but this's callback function shaneh needs to update information on toast every second (just like in foo_osd)? am i right?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #70
yeah, that works ok. I noticed it when I bothered to take a look for myself

Im still not really happy with the way it detects track changes etc, but it at least does the dynamic elapsed time etc now. Im just doing up a quick web site to host it.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #71
Please see: http://www.myplugins.info for downloads and info.

Latest release. 0.1.4
Supports dynamic %_time_elapsed% etc tags.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #72
thank you shaneh - this's what i was waiting for!

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #73
Please see: http://www.myplugins.info for downloads and info.

Latest release. 0.1.4
Supports dynamic %_elapsed_time% etc tags.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=278187"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

%_elapsed_time% just shows a "?" here.  Doesn't seem to be working at all in the following formatting string:
Code: [Select]
['('%_elapsed_time%'/'%_length%')']

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #74
Use %_time_elapsed% instead.
Life is Real...
(But not in audio :) )