Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Questions for Admins (Read 2942 times) previous topic - next topic

Questions for Admins

As you can see in my sig, the italic code does not work.  Is there a way to fix it?  It used to work, but, since the change to the new board, it no longer displays properly.  TIA for any help.

Later.
"Did you just say he contacts you through a bird? Did I just hear you say that?" Sonny Valerio (Cliff Gorman). Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai.

Questions for Admins

Reply #1
IIRC, all formating abilities were disabled because some people were "abusing" that feature (having very large signatures, for example)
I'm the one in the picture, sitting on a giant cabbage in Mexico, circa 1978.
Reseñas de Rock en Español: www.estadogeneral.com

Questions for Admins

Reply #2
All sorts of board codes got disabled in signatures some time ago (because of extreme abuse). You can't do anything about that, sorry.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Questions for Admins

Reply #3
Okay, thanks.  I'll get rid of those useless s.

Later.
"Did you just say he contacts you through a bird? Did I just hear you say that?" Sonny Valerio (Cliff Gorman). Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai.