Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1798172 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2625
It is a quality bar I got from

Click It....

I just made it update every second so that it looks like an equalizer does on a stereo as the quality changes

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2626

This is my foobar and I'm pretty happy with it.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2628
which font is that, effexor?
/me hopes its unicode

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2629
I second the request for effectors font.
hi

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2630

Y'know, that could be the ultimate 'use-it-at-work-without-fear-of being-busted' player...

I haven't gave it a thought at the beginning but you just gave me a brilliant idea:to use it at work!
all i'll need to do is to add some more useful functions while keeping the basic XP window style
and to start using it everywhere i'm not supposed to.The only thing i'm not sure about is how to make my own installer (like the basic installer but with the whole config inside so i wont be spending hours at work just
to get it right) do you have any ideas?

why don't you just copy your whole foobar-direction from your computer to your computer at work. (with an USB-Stick or via FTP). install foobar first (for the registry entries), and overwrite the new-installed-foobar-directory with your directory at home. that should work.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2631
It's right: [a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7OH67X80" target="_blank"]Here

Also, I have a question. I'm using 0.9 Beta or whatnot and I can't get playlist tree to work right. Is that the reason? Oh, another question. I tried to load a .fcb of buttons and it just shows up blank. Even when I do 'em one at a time they just don't show up. It's like...blank.
Lighten up, it's just foobar.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2632
OK, I have to have a copy of your "album art is for fags" - where'd you get that?
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2633

Just a simple one, I'm going to change the colours soon.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2634
still rockin 0.8.3:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2635
Totally off-topic@BenAddiction - you're one of the VERY few people I know of (besides myself) that has a copy of Sharpen Your Teeth...I love that album...
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2636
which font is that, effexor?
/me hopes its unicode

I don't remember where i first found it but its called STAN0757CAPS.TTF (link)

Heres my new foobar. The iPod-button only refreshes the iPod-playlist since foo_dop doesnt do that automatically yet.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2637
It's right: [a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7OH67X80" target="_blank"]Here

Also, I have a question. I'm using 0.9 Beta or whatnot and I can't get playlist tree to work right. Is that the reason? Oh, another question. I tried to load a .fcb of buttons and it just shows up blank. Even when I do 'em one at a time they just don't show up. It's like...blank.

That's a nice setup but I'd totally recommending enabling cleartype (font antialiasing) in Display Properties>Appearance>Effects

:]
hi

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2639
latest:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2641
I made it.  It's Tony Blair if you can't tell by the minimal amount of him shown. I'll post all the ones I made here here.

Seconded for effexor's .fcs

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2642
Heres my new foobar. The iPod-button only refreshes the iPod-playlist since foo_dop doesnt do that automatically yet.

could you post that iPod button too?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2643

Could you please post that fcs? Thanks

I found it in this very thread and it was posted by mazy. Just search for spex04-mazy-mod.7z or something like that. I replaced his choosing of font with my own though, and i think it looks better! Here is the font: link

could you post that iPod button too?

Sure, here you go: link

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2644
Do we really need the same screenshot four times in a row?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2645
thanks effexor! and to spex04 and mazy as well for that wonderful fcs.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2646
Nevermind. Got it.

[a href="http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newish6vk.png" target="_blank"]

Still can't get custom .fcb's to work and I don't think the playcounter is working. 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2647
[a href="http://img316.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image17jh.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2648
my slightly modified old set-up to go with hl2 visual style (heavily modded by me):

[a href="http://mazy.johanka.cz/my_pics/temp/foobar/foobar-mazy-2006-01-21-animated.gif" target="_blank"]

Someone know, where to get this visual style?    THX.

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2649
My new foobar