Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_single_column_playlist (Read 734188 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_single_column_playlist

Reply #150
No I had the last version, and it does blink too. :-)

Reply #151
My verion of foo_uie_single_column_playlist identifies itself as v0.1 beta [Aug 30 2006 - 19:56:34] and again I do not experience any flickering.  We tried tackling the code with no effect and pirlouy appears to be experiencing the same problem as you. Have you tried copying your foobar to another computer with different OS, Video, etc to see if you still experience the problem? Maybe there is interferance from another component that I do not use?  Try installing a second foobar with a basic layout and see if you still experience the problem.

Reply #152
hmph v0.1 beta [Aug 30 2006 - 19:56:34]  , this is an older version, a newer version is the sep and yea,i am using back the aug30 0.1 beta and the flickering gone

I think it is because of the update function that fixed the blank display when using tabs

it is like always updating something on the background

Oh btw, another question: When i put the image on my group display ,it is on top of my font, I cant view my text at all , any help?

Reply #153
the script is processed in the order it is written.  If you tell it to draw text then tell it to draw an image.. it will "layer" the image on top of your text. I would suggest moving the code for your image toward the top of your script so that it is drawn before the text, and therefore the text will layer on top of the image instead.

I was out of town for a few days last week and it appears half my components got updated while I was away lol.

Reply #154
the script is processed in the order it is written.  If you tell it to draw text then tell it to draw an image.. it will "layer" the image on top of your text. I would suggest moving the code for your image toward the top of your script so that it is drawn before the text, and therefore the text will layer on top of the image instead.

thank u so much, it works, silly me, been reading some code from the user example here and they put it on the bottom    Thank you again

Reply #155
lol I just updated my component and now my foobar is flickering too. that's a definite bug in the plugin, I'm putting the older version back in :)

Tested under Windows2003 Server, WindowsXP x64, and Vista RC1. Used nVidia GeForce 6600 dualcore, Radeon 9700 AIW, and Intel GMA900. I tested it under both minimal and excessive resource availablity.  I'm now fairly certain the bug is not hardware specific.

Reply #156
man i am having problem with the font setting ,etc

is there some sort of documentation of what can we put the syntax on the column?

for example , i am using $font(,,shadow,) but the shadow is black by default, how to set it to other color?(if can)

really need some documentation for this 

Reply #157
You may find the foo_uie_trackinfo_mod wiki helpful as it uses pretty much the same functions as this component. There are also several excellent examples on text effects by mazy.

Reply #159
Just downloaded this, great.
However, the font doesn't look at all as clear as the text in the browser panel even though they have the same font settings. Why is that?

Reply #160
Where can i get the older version of this plugin? (Blinkin' drives me mad)
Favourite artist:CD-R
Favourite album:700MB

Reply #161
Is it just me or the keyboard shorcuts stop working with this plugin?

Great work, by the way!

Reply #163
ok heres the layout ive been workin on. its not even close to being done and the way i want it. i still gotta finish the track info mod panel too.

...edit

whoops good thing i looked closely at the picture or else i wouldnt notice my compression ratio being messed up haha

Reply #165
I have received several PMs requesting the older version of this component that does not blink.  You can download the 0.1 beta [Aug 30 2006 - 19:56:34] version here.

Reply #166

does any one else have this problem indicated by the red arrow?
its the first set of items in the playlist and I can't scroll up any further.
- FLAC/200GB external
- AAC 128 vbr/local
- iPod Nano 2G 8GB

Reply #167

does any one else have this problem indicated by the red arrow?
its the first set of items in the playlist and I can't scroll up any further.

No,but here's a few things you can try:
change the row height (foobar restart needed),try to align the text in the group dsplay part as $align(,bottom).
Favourite artist:CD-R
Favourite album:700MB

Reply #168
No,but here's a few things you can try:
change the row height (foobar restart needed),try to align the text in the group dsplay part as $align(,bottom).

Thanks, resizing the row heights fixed everything!
- FLAC/200GB external
- AAC 128 vbr/local
- iPod Nano 2G 8GB

Reply #169
CTRL-P. no workie.
CTRL-F, no workie.
Delete, no workie.

Please, take away this one bug <.<

Also, there's some display problems in combination with the tabs component.
There's a storm on the loose, there's sirens in my head...

Reply #170
Confirming Ken-chan's bug-report. It seems non-global hotkeys will not function when using this plugin. Or is it something I ought to do but haven't done?

Other than that, great plugin. I changed my whole layout around it.

Reply #171
CTRL-P. no workie.
CTRL-F, no workie.
Delete, no workie.

Maybe i am using an old version but thouse keys are working here and keys without ctrl are working fine with the problem that the playlist scrolls up to the top.
Excuse my English

Reply #172
What about different row height for group and item displays?

Reply #173
What about different row height for group and item displays?

it was already answered... not possible right now... maybe multiple row for group will be. we shall see.

Also, there's some display problems in combination with the tabs component.

im trying to investigate this bug because i have troubles with updating tabs with other components too. im trying to find out something in this topic (http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=48145) but got no response from comunity so far.

edit: typo, bad url

Reply #174
How would I do this?

All my art is in F:\music\Artist\[Year]Album\folder.png/jpg

Whereas foobar is in D:\fb2k
After seeing some people looking for a workaround for this problem, I remembered about junction utility. Maybe it's not the best solution, but maybe some people will find it useful.

Junction creates something like a symbolic link on linux systems. For people who are not familiar with this: it's like a shortcut, but behaves much more like a real folder.

To use tool++'s example:
Running
Code: [Select]
D:\fb2k>junction music F:\music
will create a D:\fb2k\music link to F:\music folder. It will look like a copy at first (meaning that all files will be accessible inside foobar's folder) but this is just a link, not a real copy.

Warning: Since this is a link, changes in one of the locations appear in both locations. So if you delete something inside D:\fb2k\music, it will be also deleted in F:\music and your file will be lost. Be careful, especially when searching for "duplicated" files.
Maciek