Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Foobar creating lyrics/biography lfml files and biography picture file
Coalition
post Oct 27 2013, 17:07
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 111252

Hi. Foobar seems to automatically save the biography and lyric files. How do I make it stop doing that? Is there anyway to view the lyrics/biography without saving them? But rather, how do you set what folder to save them to? I believe I'm using Biography View component and the Lyric Show Panel, not sure if those are the ones causing it.

Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tpijag
post Oct 27 2013, 17:31
Post #2

Member No.: 53637

Foobar seems to automatically save the biography and lyric files
Foobar2000 does not save either of these.

I believe I'm using Biography View component and the Lyric Show Panel

Simple answer: do not install components you do not wish to use. wink.gif I use a lyrics component and within the preference to set it up it is quite easy to not save lyrics. Maybe the one you are using has the same options.

Both components likely have a help system and their own dedicated thread to ask questions. Hard to help without basic details of exactly which versions of Foobar2000 and what versions of what components you are using.
At the least, this is not the place for your questions. There is a sticky topic at the top of the forum. (mod moved post for you}

Sounds like you may be using a 3rd person complex configuration that you have little knowledge of it's inner workings. 
it is suggested you ask for support where you downloaded. Some 'skins' can be quite complex and hard to support when most users willing to assist are not using your exact skin.

EDIT{My lyrics component = lyrics show panel 3 ver .4beta 2. Preferences>lyric saving tab>save method>save metod> Do Not Save

This post has been edited by tpijag: Oct 27 2013, 17:49
+Quote Post
Daeron
post Oct 27 2013, 18:15
Post #3

Member No.: 59818

You can find the settings for saving biography files at 'Preferences/Tools/Biography Server/Last.fm/Artist or Album tab'.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 16:42