Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I didn't hack into HA! (Read 4240 times) previous topic - next topic

I didn't hack into HA!

I tried to change my account settings a few minutes ago. But I was told that I was trying to hack into HA and the board administrator will be informed about this. Help!! I didn't do anything!!

I didn't hack into HA!

Reply #1
OMG h4X0r!! 

Heh, must be some issue with ibp, what exactly did you do? 
Juha Laaksonheimo

I didn't hack into HA!

Reply #2
I didn't do anything!!

now, don't lie to us, rohangc. we know you did it.
time to pay for what you did!

verdict : the user must transcode all his vorbis collection into wma and prove/abx that wma achieves cd quality @ 64kbps.

I didn't hack into HA!

Reply #3
Actually, I looked at my account settings and I noticed that it showed me a wrong time zone. I just reset the time zone and pressed "Submit". That's when it happened

I didn't hack into HA!

Reply #4
Nothing to worry about I would think. This has happened to me on other message boards and nothing came of it.

I didn't hack into HA!

Reply #5
verdict : the user must transcode all his vorbis collection into wma and prove/abx that wma achieves cd quality @ 64kbps.

LOL! 

I didn't hack into HA!

Reply #6