Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: High CPU usage after playing stops (50%) (Read 974 times) previous topic - next topic

High CPU usage after playing stops (50%)

Hi guys, i have this weird problem, very high CPU usage (>50%), even after playing stops.

Foobar 1.2.3 portable with the default interface, no DSP activated.

Components installed: Asio support, Monkey audio decoder, WASAPI output support (currently playing through) and Waveform seek bar (downmix to mono, directx9).

@Playlist view:
Custom columns
Name/Title - %artist% - %title% - left
Custom grouping schemes
Folders - $directory(%path%,2)\%directoryname%
Folder - %directoryname%

I had the same configuration for a while, but it started recently (i guess after i updated to 1.2.4 so i reinstalled portable version of 1.2.3 and copied all the settings manually). Any ideea what's happening?

Thanks.

Later edit: it's foo_wave_seekbar.dll (0.2.30.1, because 0.2.33 randomly doesnt display the waveform) that's causing the problem.

High CPU usage after playing stops (50%)

Reply #1
Closed due to repost in the relevant thread.