Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Toaster for Fb2k (Read 318564 times) previous topic - next topic

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #250
Is there a version of this plugin, for Foobar 0.9 beta 12?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #251
no as is the case with just about every other plugin since the 0.9 sdk has not been released and won't be until 0.9 goes final

-daz

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #252
I've installed Toaster, but I can't find the configuration options in Preferences, though the plugin is working fine and displays in the middle of the screen in red. Where are the config options?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #253
I've installed Toaster, but I can't find the configuration options in Preferences, though the plugin is working fine and displays in the middle of the screen in red. Where are the config options?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=349513"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's not in the prefs. Use Components --> Toaster.

Took me a while to find 'em as well.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #254
And a Shift+Right Click will also display toaster configuration window. 
muaddib

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #255
I have a problem with the toaster:
it won't show the time remaining or the time played. It makes a ? or _.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #256
My toaster, used for remote controlling foobar. 

Works fine except for the lack of unicode fonts and scripts support. I wish someone would take over this very nice component and improve it.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #257
I have a small request~~
but i think it's a bit difficult to figure out.

That is put lyric panel in the toaster~

I think to read lyrics on toaster is better than in original window~~

(If there is source~I will do that....but....)

Can the developer do it?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #258
thanks for the plug in

but i can't understand why toaster sometime prints on the screen the cover and in other case it doen't print covers

i used album art aggregator to download covers

in the setting i have $left(%_path%,$strrchr(%_path%,'\'))folder.jpg

and another question to me some menu are disabled , is normal?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #259
Can you make the configuration panel no modal?

It also crashes foobar when I roll my wheel over it - anyone else seeing the same behavior?

Here's mine - mostly ripped off of someone else who posted here earlier
No mercy for the bandwidth impaired

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #260
Can you make the configuration panel no modal?

sorry i did not understand

look some option are disabled ,is normal?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #261
Is it possible to increase the length of the Toaster window as some of my album names and song titles are quite long.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #262
Is it possible to increase the length of the Toaster window as some of my album names and song titles are quite long.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=368935"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

On the "Window" tab in Toaster preferences, drag the "Max Width" slider to the right.  You might also want to change the dynamic width adjustment minimum to a smaller percentage so shorter titles don't use a wide window.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #263
First of all, thx for a nice plugin! Second, is it possible to trunc the names so they don't get too long, I've made a screenshot to display what I mean...

Any tips?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #264
Hey, thanks for the plugin.  I've used it for both fb2k and winamp.  I think i found a bug.  The dynamic playtime i.e. the current time of the currently playing track doesn't work if I have a playlist highlighted in foobar that the currently playing track is not in.  For example, I am playing song x from playlist y, but in foobar, i currently have playlist z as the selected playlist in foobar.  When this happens, the dynamic current playtime doesn't seem to update properly when toaster pops up.  Are others getting this same behavior?

toaster 0.1.6
foobar 0.8.3
"Monkey see, monkey do, yeah."  David J. Matthews

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #265
 toaster doesn't work with foobar 0.9 final

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #266
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=372600"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Nothing from v0.8.3 will work in v0.9 final until it is updated.  How many times does it need to be said?
I will be looking forward to it hopefully being updated.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #267

Nothing from v0.8.3 will work in v0.9 final until it is updated.  How many times does it need to be said?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=372610"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's final now! 

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #268

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=372610"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's final now! 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=372719"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I am aware of that, but the component still has to be updated to function with it.  I thought all of the developers made it clear no v0.8.3 components would work with v0.9.  Obviously this can and hopefully will be updated with the new SDK.  There has been no development on this in quite some time though.  Be a shame if it were never updated.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #269
Hey guys, just thought I'd share a foo_toast config/skin I've been working on for the past few days.
It's a pretty simple, nice looking toast.

Preview:
[a href="http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dbainespreview6gk.jpg" target="_blank"]

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #270
Very nice, thank you dBaines.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #271
Very nice, thank you dBaines.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373180"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yeah thanks, as soon as foo_toaster is ported, I will use this. looks really nice
My English sucks, sorry!

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #272
dBaines, that looks very nice and sleek. Possible you could give it an orange theme, so it matches my "Foobar, WindowBlinds, Wallpaper and ObjectDock". If this is to much work, dont bother. Thanx in advance ;;

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #273
is this plugin updated yet for 0.9??

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #274
Thanks guys

dBaines, that looks very nice and sleek. Possible you could give it an orange theme, so it matches my "Foobar, WindowBlinds, Wallpaper and ObjectDock".

Sure could. If you upload a screenie of your setup or tell me some hex values it would be even easier for me and would blend better with your current stuff.

I just updated to 0.9 myself and was dismayed when I discovered foo_toast hasn't been ported yet
I'll work on the orange one when it gets updated.