Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WSH Panel Mod script discussion/help (Read 1393579 times) previous topic - next topic

WSH Panel Mod script discussion/help

Reply #1051
samples updated: bug fix for all scripts that use a text input box. it wouldn't accept double quotes (") without crashing. this probably only affects the autoplaylists script. i doubt you would need " in anything else.

the marc2003 folder needs extracting again. no changes to the scripts themselves. edit: i forgot about some other changes i've made - scripts do need re-importing.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22801321/samples.zip

Reply #1054
thanks 

Reply #1055
thanks alot for the samples and all the work youve put into this marc, one step closer to foobar utopia

Reply #1056
Hey guys, I'm having an issue with the WSH panel mod for the first time & I have no clue what's going on. The plugin gave me absolutely no problems for months and then out of the blue I get these errors:

Scripting Engine Initialization Failed (GUID: 8AB1342D-F175-43E3-82E8-4E834CEBC60C, CODE: 0x80040154): Class not registered 

Scripting Engine Initialization Failed (GUID: 91399579-7135-44E5-8F2B-327FF7E647C9, CODE: 0x80040154): Class not registered

Scripting Engine Initialization Failed (GUID: 75880344-BD08-43C4-8D12-2FFDE4EA5F0F, CODE: 0x80040154): Class not registered

Scripting Engine Initialization Failed (GUID: 2E87E20B-BC5E-4A94-8A78-F15135F3E277, CODE: 0x80040154): Class not registered 

Scripting Engine Initialization Failed (GUID: 3034F0FE-42A2-4532-A8C4-34F84A6E0B2F, CODE: 0x80040154): Class not registered

I've been using this skin - http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&sect...foobar#/d2lapfr

Again, no problems for months. I restarted my computer and these just popped up.

Reply #1057
Marc2003,

Since i updated with sample.zip my playback buttons show but no hoover and action is being taken.
Hope you can help me with this.

Rhand

Reply #1058
strange, i can't think of any changes that would make that happen. did you extract the marc2003 folder again?

Reply #1059
strange, i can't think of any changes that would make that happen. did you extract the marc2003 folder again?

Yes i did, i put the old marc2003 folder back and it's working again.
Ik think it's in the tooltip_buttons.js.
But i am not shure.

Reply #1060
just checking the dates and i did update tooltip_buttons.js on the 27th august. the playback buttons script was also updated the same day. did you extract the folder to use another script but didn't import the updated playback buttons script in to your panel?

Reply #1061
just checking the dates and i did update tooltip_buttons.js on the 27th august. the playback buttons script was also updated the same day. did you extract the folder to use another script but didn't import the updated playback buttons script in to your panel?

I use an modified playback button script. I added buttons to it.
Will try to use the updated playback button script, and then modify it with my one buttons.
And then i will let you now of the out coming.

Rhand

Reply #1062
you should just need to add these 3 functions to your modified script.

Code: [Select]
function on_mouse_move(x, y) {
    buttonsMove(x, y);
}

function on_mouse_lbtn_up(x, y) {
    buttonsUp(x, y);
}

function on_mouse_leave() {
    buttonsLeave();
}

Reply #1063

I use an modified playback button script. I added buttons to it.
Will try to use the updated playback button script, and then modify it with my one buttons.
And then i will let you now of the out coming.

Rhand

Marc2003,

Thank you for your help.
I copied all the lines with button in it from the modified script to your original script, and that worked.
Thanks

Rhand

Reply #1064
Hi marc.
Is there anyway to use your last.fm charts to retrieve the artist/albuns/tracks in the media library instead of opening a last.fm page?

Reply #1065
nope.

Reply #1066
Is it a way to define a meaningful panel name, so that it will be displayed instead of (or in addition to) the GUID in the console?  I have many WSH panels, and when an error message occurs, I have many difficulties to find at which panel the GUID of the error message refers.

Thanks in advance!

Reply #1067
look at preprocessors.txt in the docs folder of the component download.

Reply #1069
So it is not possible to use the command "quicksearch for same..." that comes with the quicksearch toolbar in for example your similar artists panel? Would be really useful so if it is possible I'd be happy for some help as I am not very skilled; I am just trying to change the lastfm-radio to a wiki-link and that's proving to be hard enough for me

Reply #1070
@Marc2003

About your Now Playing panel, do you think it is  possible to add a kind of "auto-refresh" for when the tags of the now  playing song are modified (just like with your rating panel)

I  have modded your now playing panel to add display of genre & style  but if I update them (with discogs information for example) I have then  to manually refresh your panel

Thanks in advance,
Decalicatan Decalicatan

Reply #1072
So the rating works only for selected tracks? Is there a way to make it rate songs that are playing now?

Reply #1073
So the rating works only for selected tracks? Is there a way to make it rate songs that are playing now?

you talk about my wsh playlist viewer? no, live rating always works, regardless of the status of the rated line (playing, selected, normal), check the video more accurately, i show that point

Reply #1074
About your Now Playing panel, do you think it is  possible to add a kind of "auto-refresh" for when the tags of the now  playing song are modified (just like with your rating panel)

add this function to the panel

Code: [Select]
function on_playback_edited() {
    on_playback_new_track();
}

i'll update the zip file later.

@Falstaff, are you using the official WSH panel mod to do that playlist viewer or does it require a further modded version?