Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Sennheiser CX300 or Shure SE110 (Read 4312 times) previous topic - next topic

Sennheiser CX300 or Shure SE110

I am planning to buy a new earphones, but I can't decide between these two models. Which one is better buy? Thanks
--------------------

Reply #1
ive never heard the cx300, but ive heard good things about them, but i cannot recommend the shure se110s to anyone at all, i made the mistake of buying them and regretted it immensely
My $.02, may not be in the right currency

Reply #2
I am planning to buy a new earphones, but I can't decide between these two models. Which one is better buy? Thanks

Buy the Creative EP-630 instead of the Sennheiser. Aside from the different cord, they are identical. The Creative is cheaper, however. Initally they sound rather harsh on the upper mids, but they definitely get better after some days of use and eventually provide the best sound I've ever heard from an 1-driver IEP.

Reply #3
I was listening to my CX-500's yesterday and they work great for me.  They are also easier for everyday use.  With the Shure's you need to really make sure they fit your ear canal properly and it's also more difficult inserting and removing the ear pieces.

It gets somewhat annoying when you are in public and need to remove an ear piece every now and then to communicate.
JXL