Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: The best quality/price multichan audio card (Read 2298 times) previous topic - next topic

The best quality/price multichan audio card

I'm just looking for a good audiocard (with an external box) with 8 in / 8 outs.
Please tell me which you consider the best in your opinion.
Remember that i have a low budget, so evaluations shouldn't be quality based *only*.
Thanks a lot.

The best quality/price multichan audio card

Reply #1
m audio 10 10 will meet with your approval i imagine, i've installed a couple for people with loads of live kit and the love it, i use the 410 myself, 2 analogue,spdif in, 8 analogue, spdif out, and so do several of my mates, they've all got rid of their soundblasters, and whatever else and gone for m audio, i think it's a "quality of sound for the price" type thing
however, if you've got the dosh, then the tc electronics powercore should rock your boat