Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Creative Jukebox Zen NX (Read 2668 times) previous topic - next topic

Creative Jukebox Zen NX

Hello!

What do you think about this player, it's good or not?

Creative Jukebox Zen NX

Reply #1
I like mine quite a bit, I thought seriously about the IPod but just could not bring myself to play the extra $300 for something "nicer" when the Zen does the core functions very - play MP3s.

Creative Jukebox Zen NX

Reply #2
personally, i'm holding out for itunes to be released for windows. then, depending on reviews, i'm getting an ipod because it supports aac.

i used to have a creative jukebox and wasn't particularly impressed with the sound quality. i'm not sure if this is true of all creative products or other people's experiences with creative devices. if sound quality is important to you, i'd strongly suggest looking at iriver products, particularly the soon to be released ihp-120.