Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Panels UI: A few odd questions (Read 2549 times) previous topic - next topic

Panels UI: A few odd questions

(edited for clarity - in hopes of a response...)

my current setup:

Almost done!  Using panels UI.  But there are a few things though that I am having trouble with.  Does anybody know how I might be able to resolve the following

->  PANELS UI / SCPL questions:
1. single column playlist for beginner?  -  I would like to implement a Single Column Playlist that shows album art and separates albums.  I've seen similar ones on people's configs, but I can't seem to get any of them to work on mine.  Is there a beginner's resource or a simple outline setup that I could copy and paste?

2. button in playlist to skip tracks?  -  I don't think that this is possible with columns ui. i am talking about a little button next to track title that when clicked plays the song, when unclicked skips it.  if I have to create another scpl that mimics columns playlist, is that easy?

3. set minimum window size?  - How is this possible?  Awhile ago I had that command to expand and collapse the window, don't remember it, and can't find it anymore.

->  CWB_HOOKS
4. set bottom display to "weeks", "days", "hours", "minutes', "seconds" - you can see what I am talking about in the "status bar" on the screen shot above.  right now it defaults to 'wk, d, xx:xx:xx'.

5. get bottom display to show size of playlist - in gb, mb, kb, etc.

->  Random
6. playcount not working on several playlists?!  - I think i might just have to look at this one myself unless someone else has experienced it.

7.  Lastly, How the F@#$ do I get my rating column to display ratings descending when the header is clicked?!!! (in columns UI)

I'm pretty new to this, please let me know if I can do anything to improve the clarity of these questions.  Any help would really be huge.  Also, is it frowned upon to ask multiple questions like this in a post?  I ask because 80 some-odd people have checked it out so far w/ no responses.  Anyway, I hope somebody might be able to shed some light on even just a few of these issues.

-capleton