Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #6] Noob with a few questions (Read 2365 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #6] Noob with a few questions

Hi there.

Im new to Foobar, and Im trying to make a "skin" of my own, but I cant find some features.

*1* EDIT: Already found fix for this.
When I made my own skin all the buttons and other stuff have disspeared.
Like the play, pause, stop, time indicator. and all the basic stuff that used to be on the top.

*2*
I have changed the background for Spectrum, Artist and other stuff. But I cant seem to find how to change the color of borders, frames and that other stuff. Even if I have seen other layouts that have changed the color of them.

*3*
Is there any way for FooBar not to change the title of the program each time a different song plays.
MY streaming program is capturing info inside a window with a specific name, and if the title changes with each song, its rather hard for the program to understand what title name its gonna try and capture info from.

*4*
Also I used FooBar before and my "media keys" worked fine. Play, Stop, Next song works, but the "Previews song" does not work. Before I could go to the past song, and now when I press it it only stops instead.
(formatted computer and installed everything. So could be a keyboard settings but dont think so.)

*5*
And last, where are the color settings for Spectrum meters that go up and down.

Thx for all the help. If you dont have the answers, Ill turn myself to the forums for answers.

[TOS #6] Noob with a few questions

Reply #1
You can't change color of splitters in DUI.. Skin that you see use some wsh script, to do that, or you can hide splitters with CUI script, and borders with UI HACK. Then you make your own apperance with CUI.
Don't now if you use CUI or DUI..
It would be good that you post screenshot of your foobar, to be able to help you..
Making skin is a hard work, and takes time..