IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hydrogenaudio Forum Rules

- No Warez. This includes warez links, cracks and/or requests for help in getting illegal software or copyrighted music tracks!
- No Spamming or Trolling on the boards, this includes useless posts, trying to only increase post count or trying to deliberately create a flame war.
- No Hateful or Disrespectful posts. This includes: bashing, name-calling or insults directed at a board member.
- Click here for complete Hydrogenaudio Terms of Service

Closed TopicStart new topic
[SPAM] Forum Customization Work And More
wwesn
post Oct 28 2003, 06:35
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9502

Greetings All,

If anyone runs a forum (like this one) and needs some customization work done on it -such as hack installation, and don't have the time or the know how then visit [link removed by admin]

I will install hacks and skins or even a whole forum for a low price!!!

Need hosting? I can provide hosting for as little as $3.00/Month (CAD) at [link removed by admin]

Need a domain? I have some of those for sale too!!

[link removed by admin]
[link removed by admin]
[link removed by admin]
[link removed by admin]

Make an offer for the domains above or for the whole site associated with the domain(s) to [link removed by admin]

* I hope the board mods don't consider this spam sad.gif - just trying to make a living lol
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dibrom
post Oct 28 2003, 07:59
Post #2

Founder

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

We do consider this as spam, thread closed.

If you want to be a member of this community and add something useful, you are more than welcome too. If you have joined here only to advertise, then you are not welcome at all.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:42