Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Outdoor Speaker Recommendation (Read 2863 times) previous topic - next topic

Outdoor Speaker Recommendation

Can anyone recommend some "decent" outdoor speaker in the @$200-300 US range?  I need them for an outdoor basketball court in New England.  So, they need to really stand up to the elements.  THey do not need to be massive 1000 watt monsters, just something that me and my buddies can listen to some tunes on while we play.
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Reply #1
Hm, just speakers, do you wanna set up a whole stereo system? Why don't you just take a good ol' ghettoblaster with you?

Reply #2
I already have the reciever/amp I'm gonna use.  Just looking for speakers.  Something that can stay outside, probably mounted to either trees, or a shed.
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Reply #3
anyone have any ideas?