Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1799638 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2350
[a href="http://frank.audiohq.de/images/foobar/foobar-2006-03-13.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2351
screenshot

ver 0.8.3 

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.[/span]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2352
You can try different fonts in charmap.exe. Set it to group by Unicode subranges and select "block/geometric elements". A few other fonts that have the required characters are Arial, Arial Black, Courier New, Fixedsys Excelsior 2.00, Franklin Gothic Medium, Impact, Lucida Console, Lucida Sans Unicode, and Times New Roman.

By the way, the $hsl function is integrated in 0.9 final.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=372858"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yay! thanks, now I can do all kinds of crazy stuff with unicode chars!, until now I had not found a use for charmap.exe.
we was young an' full of beans

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2353
Care to share the FCS? Its luvly!
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It's a slightly modified version of the navigator suite so that it works properly with 0.9. Also modified somewhat to fit my taste.

[a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/16017153/navigator2.fcs.html]Here.[/url]
Original version.

Edit: Evidently I don't do enough research. Lyx has a version for 0.9.
I blow chunks.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2355
everytime i load foobar v9 final up the buttons ive customized dont show up. as a result im forced to right click customize ---tools ---load from file upon start up. is this a common problem? i dont mind it too much, but it'd be ideal if i could save the extra 10 seconds, im lazy like that.

any info would be really help me out. thanks again.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2356

fb2k 0.9 final
ColumnsUI 0.1.3 pre-alpha 17v5
Navigator 1.4.0 beta3

Waiting for albumart and maybe trackinfo

anyone know where to get some nice buttons for .9?

thanks

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2358
komplexnous,

I love the simple setup that you have. Can you share your fcs? Thanks in advance.

Kenneth

Colors don't match very well 
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The red, green, etc would match better with a mod of Royale Vista I made (not perfect but has more colors)....    ...but...my new .9 setup may not seem to match well as I have it, too!  LOL!
[a href="http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foobarv92qn.jpg][/url]
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=372760"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2359
F*** sidepanels

hi

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2360
This is a heavy modification of someone else's FCS, but I don't recall which for the life of me.  I cleaned up a lot of code and added code to do a lot of stuff like colorize parentheticals, display track artists on VA albums, rearrange some things, compensate for albums with 3 or less tracks (note Diabolus in the screenshot), and support my own tags I use like MEDIA (12", CD, DVD, etc), FEATURING, and a few others. 

Thanks though to whoever produced the original version of this playlist config, though, as it was a great inspiration and a wonderful design.

All I need is album art panel up there in the left and it'll be complete!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2361
and My sweet foobar :]

still waiting for track_info and lirycs :]
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=372868"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Looks nice indeed... Do you care to share the fcs?? 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2362

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2363
heres my foobar for v.9 final.
very simple.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2364
Here is mine

Foo v0.9 Final

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2366
who doesn't like sabbath?

here's my new .9:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2367
komplexnous,
I love the simple setup that you have. Can you share your fcs? Thanks in advance.
Kenneth
Colors don't match very well 

The red, green, etc would match better with a mod of Royale Vista I made (not perfect but has more colors)....    ...but...my new .9 setup may not seem to match well as I have it, too!  LOL!

[a href="http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34Y7BM1BZR9IV2HUWA1U8AJVDT" target="_blank"]http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34Y7BM1...IV2HUWA1U8AJVDT

If the link goes bad, I'll upload it again if you or anyone else wants it.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2368

I've been working on it scince I last posted it, it's shown with expanded Album List panel and also i've been using some unicode chars to make a ReplayGain column that shows either X's or checkmarks, and a nice little note char for the song that's playing.
we was young an' full of beans

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2369
MechA could you share pls? 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2370
[a href="http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clipboard033ev.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2371
I just switched from Winamp to foobar2000 this past weekend, and so far I'm real happy with that. I pieced the interface together mostly from tips in this thread. And the Toaster skin I downloaded from myxomatosis. Great work, by the way.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=371802"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

curious what is the extra album cover part in the lower right?

thanks

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2372
I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem skining .9 with window blinds and columns UI.  I am not able to skin the tool bar.  Any suggestions?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2373
I just switched from Winamp to foobar2000 this past weekend, and so far I'm real happy with that. I pieced the interface together mostly from tips in this thread. And the Toaster skin I downloaded from myxomatosis. Great work, by the way.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=371802"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

curious what is the extra album cover part in the lower right?

thanks
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373725"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That would be Toaster (foo_toast)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2374
Here's mine for v0.9 final: