Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Helping creating AMR-WB sample files (Read 5637 times) previous topic - next topic

Helping creating AMR-WB sample files

Hi there, guys !

I need to create some AMR-WB sample files for testing purposes on cell phones and I wanna know if someone here could help me with a encoding tool to make the samples. I have two files called AMR-WB_23-85kbps_16kHz_Mono_amr.amr and AMR-WB_23-85kbps_16kHz_Mono_mp4.mp4. They both are coded in AMR-WB, but I need to code others with the following extensions: m4a, mp4a and 3ga. The bit rates shall be 6.6 and 15kbps.  Any enconding tool(s)  out there capable to help me ? What I exactly need is a program that allow me to convert the 23.85kbps .mp4 or .amr  I already have to .m4a, mp4a and .3ga with bit rates of 6.6kbps and 15kbps. If someone can help me with this it would be really appreciated.

Thank you very much and best regards !

[]'s