Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: oggenc.exe and stdout (Read 4925 times) previous topic - next topic

oggenc.exe and stdout

By default oggenc (from rarewares) will output to stdout IF THE INPUT is from stdin. Here's my problem: my input is a file. I want to input a flac file and have the output go to stdout. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this!

Thanks

oggenc.exe and stdout

Reply #1
By default oggenc (from rarewares) will output to stdout IF THE INPUT is from stdin. Here's my problem: my input is a file. I want to input a flac file and have the output go to stdout. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this!

Thanks

Only works with a single input file, but specify "-o -", without the quotes and output will be to stdout.

oggenc.exe and stdout

Reply #2

Thanks

Only works with a single input file, but specify "-o -", without the quotes and output will be to stdout.

You are my HERO. Seriously!