Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Song organizing (Read 3415 times) previous topic - next topic

Song organizing

I would like to organize songs in a playlists and see which songs were played already. Is it possible?

Song organizing

Reply #2
Thanks a lot! Now searching how can I add such an information to the column?

Song organizing

Reply #4
Doesn't explain much for a newbie  Searching wiki...

Song organizing

Reply #5
on the playlist, right click on a column header and select columns>more.. from there you can create a new custom column and enter the title formatting (such as %play_count%).

lastly go back and right click the column header again to enable the new column you've created. you can drag/drop to position it.

Song organizing

Reply #6
Doesn't work - "0" displayed all the time

Song organizing

Reply #7
Works just fine.
Have you played a track for at least 1 minute so it registers as played?

Song organizing

Reply #8
it only starts counting plays from when you installed the component that shakey_snake linked to above. and i believe there are conditions for how much of the song has to be played before it registers. if you open file>preferences>components and double click the entry for the component, it may show you there.... (i don't have that component installed so i can't be sure)

edit: oops, too slow.

Song organizing

Reply #9
It works after one minute. Thanks!

Problem solved.

Song organizing

Reply #10
I will play music again during New Year's Eve. Now I'd like make it better. Organize songs like this play lists:

1. slow,
2. fast,
3. 70-80s,
4. ballroom dancing.

So for example play two random fast and one random slow and again two random fast and one slow. Songs played more than 1 minute are no longer played only when manually started.

Song organizing

Reply #12
Any tutorial how to use it?