Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Showing The Replaygain Status (Read 6006 times) previous topic - next topic

Showing The Replaygain Status

Hi,

I have the trackinfo plugin and I was wondering if it's possible to view the _status_ of replay gain, either if it's currently active or not. Currently the only setting I know of is %__replaygain_track_gain% but it only is able to test if replaygain info is present in the file, not whether foobar is currently set to use it or not. Any idea?

Thanks!

Reply #1
anyone know about this?

Reply #2
It's not currently possible.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #3
Wie could make a workaround using: Foo_rg_trn. You can use this plugin to create replaygain settings depending on your playing modus (shuffle etc.).
Then you could create vor example in an track display a condition like when playback order shuffle show "Replaygain modus: Trackgain" for example

Reply #4
Well heres the thing however, i don't depend on plugins to set my replay gain, rather i tie it to a hotkey to toggle it on and off. thanks anyway!

Reply #5
Just wondering if this has become possible in the latest version of FB2k?

I want to be able to display if replay gain is currently active for that track.

Reply #6
You can display whether or not a track has replayGain values.

Just not the replayGain state of the playback engine.

But still, no, nothing's changed since December.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #7
Well, the setting under the playback has to be written somewhere, I could easily create something that reads from that, just need to know where it is.

Reply #8
It should be stored in foobar2000.cfg

But it's not entirely in plain text, some is.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Reply #10
Wouldn't it be nice to invent fields like:

%replaygainstatus% = 0 for off 1 for on
%replaugainmethod% = track, album, ...

Thanks
Harry