Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help with Tube buffer and Cambridge Audio 650R (Read 1675 times) previous topic - next topic

Help with Tube buffer and Cambridge Audio 650R

I All,

I went and did an impulse buy the other day and purchase a Yaqin CD2 valve Buffer.
At present my source is my Macbook Pro via optical output to my Cambridge Audio 650R Receiver.
My question is wether I can somehow setup the Cambridge receiver as a tape loop so that I can still connect the MCP via Optical and run the analogue output to the tube buffer then back into the receiver to induce the sound from the buffer?

The only way at present I can use this buffer is if I use my less then impressive Soniq Bluray player as the source and cover my music to CD audio 
Any help would be appreciated, If I cannot setup the buffer via a tape loop then I will have to resort to purchasing a decent USB DAC with analogue outputs or just sell the buffer.

Cheers
Z