Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #2] From: Monitored folders don't automatically import music (Read 1123 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #2] From: Monitored folders don't automatically import music

deleted as may be not threaded correctly based on last edit of my earlier response.

Reply #1
Could you at least elaborate on "banned component"?

And why do you assume I have an outdated version? I downloaded the latest stable release. This is ridiculous.

Reply #2
It simply was a misunderstanding based on your post being logged before my last previous edit. nothing more.

you had one additional post on this site with the same issue while using panels ui. Let's move on

Reply #3
It simply was a misunderstanding based on your post being logged before my last previous edit. nothing more.

you had one additional post on this site with the same issue while using panels ui. Let's move on

Let's move on? What the fuck is your problem? If you didn't want to help and just wanted to be an asshole, you should have said so.