Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Curaçao by Br3tt (Read 332701 times) previous topic - next topic

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #25
It seems you will need Shpeck 0.3.0 Beta 2 to use Milkdrop 2.0e now the problem being it does not dock into the space it just floats in it's own window how do I change that?

Close it, right click the AVS panel and select Milkdrop 2 to auto start, then close Foobar and open it again and it should be docked in the window. Double clicking it makes it go full screen and double click again puts it back in Curacao. Also you can right click on the Back/Forward buttons on the edge of the AVS window and select appearance, then turn off the titlebar to get rid of the top white bar

You can also go into Splitter settings and choose which of the windows (ALB, ART, AVS, INFO) you want to be open when Foobar starts, I have AVS as my default window

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #26
Mmmm you got a diagram on where you need to click to edit the splitter setting for the AVS? Also this thing will not sit where I tell it lol

--Edit--

Defaulted the plugin now does as it's told. 

Scrap that got it sorted.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #27
I disabled DEP on my Vista x64 and for the moment everything seems to be ok, I just wish someone could figure out which plugin is triggering DEP to kill foobar2000 process.

Another issue I see is at the top where you can click on a letter of the alphabet to jump to that part of the playlist, when I start foobar it shows as a white bar, and only after I mess around with the 3 setting button on the top left area of the program do the letters appear again.

before: http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6623/11...08192420ld7.jpg

after: http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5061/11...08192603ne7.jpg

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #28
Just installed Curacao and... it really looks amazing!! I really like the fact that you can have graphical browser, album art, lyrics, etc.. in the same view. The properties, open folder 'buttons' are also very helpful.

Is there a way to change the size of the playlist switcher drop-down panel? It's too small to show all my playlists with lenght, size. I like to switch playlists pretty often - is it possible to assign a hotkey to show/hide this panel?

Support for the official playback-statistics component would make Curacao the config best ever!

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #29
thx work great

a short comment/suggestion  add some real tutorials to your site
like how to
- config the elplaylist
- add buttons, hide/show panels in pss
- config the gp
- damn the wsh
- etc.

some real examples  now I've to read me to japanese readme files and to find some real helpful post in forums

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #30
Really nice config Br3tt as always^^

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #31

It seems you will need Shpeck 0.3.0 Beta 2 to use Milkdrop 2.0e now the problem being it does not dock into the space it just floats in it's own window how do I change that?

Close it, right click the AVS panel and select Milkdrop 2 to auto start, then close Foobar and open it again and it should be docked in the window. Double clicking it makes it go full screen and double click again puts it back in Curacao. Also you can right click on the Back/Forward buttons on the edge of the AVS window and select appearance, then turn off the titlebar to get rid of the top white bar

You can also go into Splitter settings and choose which of the windows (ALB, ART, AVS, INFO) you want to be open when Foobar starts, I have AVS as my default window

I have the same problem
it is just a floating window
I follow your advice but it is still a floating window and in foobar it says that only one Milk drop can be launch so it just desactivate the one in foobar and let the window works.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #32

I have the same problem
it is just a floating window
I follow your advice but it is still a floating window and in foobar it says that only one Milk drop can be launch so it just desactivate the one in foobar and let the window works.

Go to MilkDrop 2.0e Configure-> Uncheck FullScreen and Desktop Mode, check Integrate with winamp skin. I think the problem will be solved.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #33
Thanks it was indeed the option integrate with winamp skin
thanks a lot

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #34
I love this but since I use XP x64, my folder is named "Program Files (x86)". So, many of the buttons aren't showing.

Looks hot though. Thanks.

Edit: I figured it out. Path changed in the splitter settings. All is well.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #35
I installed winamp and foobar in c:\program files and I am running Vista x64 and so far no side effects other than the "bug" I reported earlier about the alphabetical little menu thing at the top showing up as a white bar until I mess with the 3 buttons on the top left section of the window and they it appears ok.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #36

plz add chronflow again

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #37
I disabled DEP on my Vista x64 and for the moment everything seems to be ok, I just wish someone could figure out which plugin is triggering DEP to kill foobar2000 process.

Can you tell me where to switch it off? I have the same problem

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #39
This is a cool config here.. thanks for your great work again!
I have just some suggestions...
a) Artist path. Maybe to help others setting up the path you could add this additional version to the Z:/artist path as a comment: $puts(artist.path,$replace($replace(%path%,$directory(%path%),),%filename_ext%,*.jpg))
It checks for any jpg in the parent folder of an album.
b) foo_path. Is there no way to put that as one global variable somewhere/somehow /in an ini-file or whatever). It's a little bit tough to find all instances of the variable definition...
c) Did you take a look at the "mouseover"-function of ELplaylist? Would be very cool if you implemented it somehow, i.e. when you move the mouse over the group header, there could be some additional info with a picture of the artist or whatever..
d) Any chance to make the uppermost line with the "breadcrumb" now playing track a little bit more interactive? Thought it would be cool to use the seperate entries as a filter for example. When you click on the artist name all songs by that artist are listed in a new playlist.

Thanks again!

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #40

The config is really great. Only thing that I noticed is that I'm missing buttons and lots of them.

Btw wouldn't it be better if you used %appdir%/foobar2000/ instead of C:/Program Files/foobar2000? Simply because Windows names the program folder differently in every language.

You need to put the folder called curacao in the images folder in the Foobar main folder, so C:\Program Files\foobar2000\Images\curacao

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not that dumb. The image folder is present. Well actually it's in C:\Programme\foobar2000\... since I'm using the German version of XP. But I changed the path (changed the foo_path definition to C:/Programme/foobar2000/) in PSS so I hope that would solve this problem.

Additionnal help file (image) added on my website

here is the direct link, i have indicated panels that contain the foo_path variable that you may have to change

direct link:

http://br3tt.free.fr/files/help.png

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #41
Curaçao gets Daily Deviation reward on DeviantART, congratulations Br3tt

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #42
Thank you very much Br3tt for this configuration! Its really very good but i miss the album list panel...also is there a way to make scrolling in playlist and graphical browser smoother?

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #43
A small request: for tracks in the playlist, please display
playcounter (maybe as a superscript similar to ibiza)
if the file is queued (like in default ui)
if present, the mood-hearts

Thank you very much!

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #44
A small request: for tracks in the playlist, please display
playcounter (maybe as a superscript similar to ibiza)
if the file is queued (like in default ui)
if present, the mood-hearts

Thank you very much!

yep, i'll add this

Curaçao gets Daily Deviation reward on DeviantART, congratulations Br3tt

sweet

how are selected DAILY DEVIATION ? only autorized persons can feature them ?

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #45
Can you make random default wallpaper whenever foobar start? Thanks you very much! 

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #46
Here’s a tip for getting the best Artist Art for Curacao, something I’ve learnt through using this for over a month…

Curacao works best with large widescreen art displayed as its background. Very often it’s hard to find good Artist pics in this format, but there is actually a huge source of them out there already, Band Wallpaper pics. This normally means that a fan has spent hours finding the best pics of their favourite band and then converted them into 1024 x 768 Wallpaper images, which are just perfect for Curacao

So go to Google images and search for Led Zeppelin Wallpaper for example and see what I mean

Or even better, convert the new Google Artist Art search button to do it for you, just go into Run Services in F2K Preferences and change the Google Artist Photo path to
Code: [Select]
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=$replace(%artist% Wallpaper,' ','+')&btnG=Recherche+d%27images&gbv=2

Hope that helps some of you

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #47
small bug report - the button for ahead 10 sec has an action of foobar reload
great config, thank you