Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: NeroEncode (Read 14130 times) previous topic - next topic

NeroEncode

NEncode is an utility that allow you to use Ahead' s AAC encoder via command line ( NEncode.exe <input.wav> <output.mp4> ) interface.

This installer contains only an executable file (EziiiEncode.exe): all Ahead' s DLLs (Aac.dll, aacenc32.dll, aacmp32.dll, NeroIPP.dll and wav.dll) will be copied from your Nero' s audio plugins folder, so you have to install a registred copy of Nero on your computer.

---

NEncode is wrote by Darp.
There' s a drag 'n' drop encoder derivated from NEncode' s code:
EziiiEncode

NeroVision Express required (version 2.0.1.15 raccomanded).

Installer and its script are wrote by DKDIB.
Visit NSIS download page to make your installers.
"In 18 anni non era mai servita a nessuno, ma qui posso aiutare e persino essere necessaria agli altri."
.hack//SIGN special - Intermezzo

NeroEncode

Reply #1
MSVCR71D.dll ERROR ???

NeroEncode

Reply #2
You have provided the source file!  Is it possible to compile this using M$ VC++ ???

NeroEncode

Reply #4
I don't suppose you can give me instructions on how to compile the source file in M$ VC++.  I keep getting errors, as I am very new to C++

NeroEncode

Reply #5
MSVCR71D.dll.. Isn't that the debug dll?

out of curiosity why didn't you make a Release compile?
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."

NeroEncode

Reply #6
MSVCR71D.dll.. Isn't that the debug dll?

out of curiosity why didn't you make a Release compile?

Yes, that is the debug DLL.

@DKDIB: I suggest you update your installer with the compile available at RareWares.
http://rarewares.hydrogenaudio.org/files/n.zip

It is compiled in release mode, without weird DLL dependencies.

NeroEncode

Reply #7
nencode.exe in n.zip is exactly the same as in installer

NeroEncode

Reply #8
I'm still having the MSVCR71d.dll problem, even with the n.zip hosted by rarewares.
Anybody knows why ? Does it work with your computer ? Without msvcr71d.dll ?

NeroEncode

Reply #9

NeroEncode

Reply #10
Does anyone know which compiler was used to compile the .cpp file to create the nencode.exe ???

NeroEncode

Reply #11
SWEET, now, how can i go about adding tags to the files ?
i'm using it with eac ...

NeroEncode

Reply #12
SWEET, now, how can i go about adding tags to the files ?
i'm using it with eac ...

TAG don't support it yet, but foobars masstagger and replaygain are working well.
The files are also playable in winamp2 with in_mp4 and the tags work with winamp too.

NeroEncode

Reply #13
Jen wrote:
> MSVCR71D.dll ERROR ???

Oppps... I can' t remove this DLL so I was unable to determinate is it' s necessary or not.
Bug fixed.
"In 18 anni non era mai servita a nessuno, ma qui posso aiutare e persino essere necessaria agli altri."

NeroEncode

Reply #14
Oppps... I can' t remove this DLL so I was unable to determinate is it' s necessary or not.
Bug fixed.

Thank you !
Now, it works !!!

NeroEncode

Reply #15
... but I have one flaw, why doesn't the artist, album, and track title not save to the MP4 file(s)?

I added NEncode into foo_clienc's presets, it will tag your files properly.

NeroEncode

Reply #16
... but I have one flaw, why doesn't the artist, album, and track title not save to the MP4 file(s)?

I added NEncode into foo_clienc's presets, it will tag your files properly.

Thank You case, as always excellent work

NeroEncode

Reply #17
I don't suppose you can give me instructions on how to compile the source file in M$ VC++.  I keep getting errors, as I am very new to C++

I did nencode with Microsoft VS 2003 Enterprise Architect (VS7). I guess that any version of VS will do the job. I'm not sure about any other C++ compiler. There are a lot of COM interfaces and this will require some work.

For VS7 you can use this line to compile:

cl /D "WIN32" /D "_CONSOLE" /D "_AFXDLL" /EHsc /MD nencode.cpp

NeroEncode

Reply #18
Does it support encoding via pipes ?
if not, could some c++ savy member add it ?

NeroEncode

Reply #19
This installer contains a stand alone version of Ahead AAC encoder.

* Ahead AAC encoder (DLL files in program' s directory) based on Nero 6.0.0.15.
Visit www.nero.com to buy unlimited ver.

Hmm... installing this might answer the following questions, but I'm a little hesitant to do so without clarification of the following:

1) Does this installer contain "limited" versions of the Nero AAC DLLs, or unlimited versions? (Wording of your original post seems to leave this slightly ambiguous....)

2) If limited, what are the limitations?

3) If unlimited, is this a legal distribution?

- M.

NeroEncode

Reply #20
M wrote:
> 1) Does this installer contain "limited" versions of the Nero AAC DLLs, or
> unlimited versions?

The ver of Nero DLLs is unique (I downloaded them from www.nero.com): unlimited but provided with a file check.

AFAIK, if you haven' t "aacmp32.dll" in the same folder of AAC DLLs you can produce only 50 mp4.
If you' ve "aacmp32.dll" in AudioPlugins (directory used by Nero to store those kind of files) this installer copy it in NeroEncode' s folder.

NeroEncode

Reply #21
DKDIB:
what about pipes ?
can you fix so they work ?

NeroEncode

Reply #22
DKDIB:
what about pipes ?

I doubt pipes can be implemented. This .exe is only sending commands to the DLLs, reading through command line pipes would need to be performed by the WAV DLL.

NeroEncode

Reply #23
Treech wrote:
> what about pipes ?
> can you fix so they work ?

Sorry, but I can' t do anything about that: I' m not the author of this program.

* Executable file and its source wrote by Darp.
Visit this topic for more information.

NeroEncode

Reply #24
DKDIB:
what about pipes ?

I doubt pipes can be implemented. This .exe is only sending commands to the DLLs, reading through command line pipes would need to be performed by the WAV DLL.

Can you please tell me most about this wav.dll:

what it does
how it works
etc

Thanks