Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Runtime Error! (Read 2872 times) previous topic - next topic

Runtime Error!

allways when i play music for more than about 30 minutes i get the same 3 messages about an runtime error when i close foobar2000

Code: [Select]
---------------------------
Warning
metadb_handle leaks: 1 objects
OK  

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: D:\Programme\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe

R6025

- pure virtual function call

OK  

foobar2000.exe - Fehler in Anwendung
Die Ausnahme "unknown software exception" (0x40000015) ist in der Anwendung an der Stelle 0x011f77ad aufgetreten.

Klicken Sie auf "OK", um das Programm zu beenden.
OK  

is there the posibility to check which dll-file could cause the error cause i dont want to remove one - play music for 30 minutes - check if it crashes - insert the dll-file and remove another...

it's no error of windows cause i have reinstalled windows today and the error was before and after.

is a listing of installed components interesting or the file failure.txt?

Runtime Error!

Reply #1
The listing of components please, but I think you should post failure.txt too. BTW older foo_infobox and/or unofficial foo_playcount (maybe only older version I'm not sure because I use the official one now) can cause this.